VOL 5 - OKTHEN

For those who've been observing my blog it's divided into 'volumes' of my life and I think it's definitely time to end the previous 4th volume that's causing me some kind of grief for going on too long. To note - everything I'm posting is from a couple of months ago - somehow this has gotten so behind my real life... But ok then over the last couple of months you will see coming up continues my adventures in New York, then went off to Los Angeles for a month where I joined FORD models and return to visit New York & London briefly before, in about a week from now, I return home to Melbourne to go back to university. Will try & post more to catch up & perhaps give a proper update however currently I'm living somewhere with an internet speed that is so slow I may end up giving up on all things related to life because this is one form of torture I could never get used to.

K BYE