Wiiigz

Okok, so recently I've been loving wigs. It's the best possible solution to not being able to dye my hair & as it grows out being a little bit of an awkward length. I only have a few so far..
What I'm also recently into: HATS (collection is growing), HARNESSES (basically no collection..sad)
I bought what was my dream hat, the ADEENYC CUNT snapback.. So if I had to choose another dream hat it's also something by them - love! But have not got my dream harness, disappointing.. ZARA BAYNE! I may buy one with birthday money..
"Hey Grandma, just letting you know you ended up buying me a harness!" I think I may have to lie there..
Dead teddybear hat from Camden market, ASOS harness, wig from Japanese cosplay store
ADEENYC CUNT hat & getsome necklace, wig from Japanese cosplay store
At the bar (ex-work.. quit) for Halloween night, wig BLEACH halloween series (CLICK ME)
& as I've already posted this from a Halloween party..