Final 2012 London Times

Some phone snaps (film to come) over the last few days - my final 2012 London adventures - off to Paris, NY & Berlin as of tomorrow.
WINTER WONDERLAND - the entire of Hyde Park becoming a huge German Christmas market and theme park
 Where we had mulled wine, hot chocolate with amaretto, waffles and these candies nuts I had when I was in Berlin recently!
 MATILDA the musical - I'm also seeing Billy Elliot tonight with mum :)
 FRIDAY night - had room service with my mum at Claridges: Shoulder of venison on poached pear & spinach w foi gras & mushroom sauce and a Truffled macaroni gratin
 Then went to a friends going away at their place, Horse Meat Disco private party and saw my friend DJ elsewhere, wearing fur is not the best idea for these outings, too hot even in this weather !
 SATURDAY night - wearing almost entirely velvet, my favourite fabric with extensions. THIS is my ideal length, it's going to take awhile to get there..
 I had my birthday dinner (second one with friends) at Viet Grill
 We then went to a friends house, which turned out to be a naked Christmas party.. IT was interesting.. Literally NAKED, our group somehow found itself having layers taken off one by one.. Left back to Thomas & David's before it turned into a giant orgy or something.. (seemed inevitable)
 SUNDAY - we went & got a roast at a pub nearby, actually so delicious, and a hot chocolate with rum. mmm
 Everyone left but David & Thomas below, with the ingredients for mulled wine and Christmas tree in hand!
 Mulled wine ! It was probably the best mulled wine I've ever had, kept the recipe for later use..
 They have the cutest dog, so tiny & playful, used as an accessory of obvious reasons.
 We made chili-beef nachos for dinner, and red wine, of course !