WKND

This weekend that just came I went to Berlin, I have a few good friends who are living there so it was great.. My poor overfed Margiela while we waited (PS the latest Dazed & Confused magazine is rad)
 Schloß Charlottenburg CHRISTMAS MARKET - 4 hours of eating (yes!)
 Typical german feast of pork, potatos & sauerkraut (half-eaten) with Gluvein
 After a few others snacks, and second dinner, we were able to begin dessert. First off: hot chocolate with a cinnamon & nutella waffle
 We followed some angels around..
 ...stalking them
 THIS WAS AMAZING, a heavenly cinnamon treasure..
 Ok, so that was our saturday night, eating until we passed out (by accident) and woke up Sunday morning to start drinking..
 BERGHAIN SUNDAY AFTERNOON - if unaware, this is one of the most famous (& the best) club in the world.. Taking photos is banned (so i was super sneaky). They took my camera at the front.. I didn't let them so they kicked me out but let me back in because I looked sad haha (..and took my camera anyway - got it back at the end)


It was sports-theme? So I borrowed that blue top from Annie as well as her adidas shorts & wore it with tights and black, patent leather platforms I bought from Camden.


Partied on till Monday morning where I had to go home & collect my stuff to go straight to the airport. I was pretty messy so this wasn't this best idea.. I missed the bus to the train, and so the train itself. Cabbed which was all fine.. Not so pleasant still being up from the Berghain going through all the security and public transport.. But it was a pretty view out the window from the plane..
When I got back to London & after eating several portions of Porridge (Pret's Porridge is so good.. Obsessed) I had to go to a request casting for a new Schwarzkopf product.. Being sleep deprived, still a bit fucked from the crazy night we had, I was asked to do happy, smiley poses to a video camera. I was okay at first, and then they screamed MORE ENERGY at me and I didn't not what to do so I kind of did some (really) awkward moves, repeating my actions probably with a half-terrified smile forced on my face. Worst..  Let's just say I was not in there for very long..